• Friends, our 2nd Amendment rights are always under attack and the NRA has been a constant for decades in helping fight that fight.

We have partnered with the NRA to offer you a discount on membership and Muzzleloading Forum gets a small percentage too of each membership, so you are supporting both the NRA and us.

Use this link to sign up please; https://membership.nra.org/recruiters/join/XR045103

Hunting in France

Muzzleloading Forum

Help Support Muzzleloading Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

pierricg

32 Cal.
Reaction score
You're welcome !

Black powder hunting is not traditional in France. I've been hunting for 20 years and I never encountered a BP hunter. It is authorized but since the law ask you to load only at your post and to unload before leaving it or before crossing a road, a hedge or any obstacle, it would be quite difficult to do it.

Bow hunters are very few and are seen as "weirdos" by the common hunter and I think a flintlock firearm will just start a good laugh among all present hunters. I'd like to do it as well with my Fusil de Tulle, but it is not possible during a beat, which is the more common way to hunt boars and deers in here.

Back