• Friends, our 2nd Amendment rights are always under attack and the NRA has been a constant for decades in helping fight that fight.

We have partnered with the NRA to offer you a discount on membership and Muzzleloading Forum gets a small percentage too of each membership, so you are supporting both the NRA and us.

Use this link to sign up please; https://membership.nra.org/recruiters/join/XR045103

I failed miserably today!

Muzzleloading Forum

Help Support Muzzleloading Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
I failed miserably today!
Missed two rabbits :cursing:
Crept up on a sleeping fox in thick timber, waited for it to move, stopped it in a clearing and the blasted charge did not go off :cursing:

I did however enjoy being out and checking some deer sign so I took this selfie, what a rabbit may see!

B :thumbsup:

If I was a wabbit, I would not want to see that! Glad you were able to get out and enjoy the day though! :thumbsup:

Looks like one of those notorious English highwaymen, to me. Be careful out there. :haha:

Spence

You're not always supposed to "win." This is a challenge. Sure, YOU'RE to blame for the failure and what became a complete and embarrassing waste of a day afield, one that you should NOT share with your flesh and blood friends and family, but...

Teasing!

You snuck up on a sleeping fox did you? Was he snoring or stuffed!?

And y r u skulking about on a hillside when there's perfectly good, flat, cleared, meadow just down there anyway?

Alden said:
You're not always supposed to "win." This is a challenge. Sure, YOU'RE to blame for the failure and what became a complete and embarrassing waste of a day afield, one that you should NOT share with your flesh and blood friends and family, but...

Teasing!

You snuck up on a sleeping fox did you? Was he snoring or stuffed!?

And y r u skulking about on a hillside when there's perfectly good, flat, cleared, meadow just down there anyway?
you notice alot with a pause to every step!

It's days like that that remind all of us who hunt why that the sport's called "hunting", instead of "killing" or simply "shooting".
(It's like my experiences in hunting teal. = I don't know whether teal are "the hardest easy shooting" or "the easiest hard shooting" but I certainly MISS a lot of them.)

just my opinion, satx

CO Elkeater said:
Do you have a white dog or is that a rabbit sneeking on you? :wink:
Thanks for the pic.
That's ole Sprocket(my own name)! Check out some of Brit's other posts, that's one fine hunting dog!!

Back