• Friends, our 2nd Amendment rights are always under attack and the NRA has been a constant for decades in helping fight that fight.

We have partnered with the NRA to offer you a discount on membership and Muzzleloading Forum gets a small percentage too of each membership, so you are supporting both the NRA and us.

Use this link to sign up please; https://membership.nra.org/recruiters/join/XR045103

I forgot to put in for my turkey tag!

Muzzleloading Forum

Help Support Muzzleloading Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

texcl

50 Cal.
Reaction score
I have put in for the spring draw every year for the last 4 years and didn't draw the last 2 which meant I had a 100% chance of getting drawn. Well I missed the drawing dead line by a day and I think I just lost all my preference points :surrender: .

OOhh, man, I'm sorry. I've done the same thing myself, you just want to kick yourself.
Come to CO. We have a non-draw season.

Man I'm glad I don't have to go through that. Back in 90'ish we partitioned the State and now have disabled permits sent through the mail two weeks before the season.

Well, I appreciate you posting this, since as soon as I read it, I went online and entered every draw I wanted. It's easy to miss a deadline, so thanks for reminding me. Bill

P.S. I did miss the dealine one year, so I know how you feel. :(

Yeah, what a bummer, but oh well, I'll just have to go catch some walleyes and northerns at devils lake instead.

Just curious - how do you hunt turkeys with all that snow on the ground - Ruth says it hasn't climbed above temps in single digits for a few days/weeks. Sent her pics of the flowers blooming and trees blossoming here in Texas. :hmm:

Latest posts

Back