• Friends, our 2nd Amendment rights are always under attack and the NRA has been a constant for decades in helping fight that fight.

We have partnered with the NRA to offer you a discount on membership and Muzzleloading Forum gets a small percentage too of each membership, so you are supporting both the NRA and us.

Use this link to sign up please; https://membership.nra.org/recruiters/join/XR045103

I got out!

Muzzleloading Forum

Help Support Muzzleloading Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Britsmoothy said:
No sir, I see what they feed on ! :td:

B :thumbsup:
:haha: well I could be high and mighty and talk about clams oysters and catfish, or point out how the Romans loved thier licker fish, a catfish that lived near Roman sewers. But I won't go there, I won't eat oppossum for the same reason glass houses and all that.

tenngun said:
Britsmoothy said:
No sir, I see what they feed on ! :td:

B :thumbsup:
:haha: well I could be high and mighty and talk about clams oysters and catfish, or point out how the Romans loved thier licker fish, a catfish that lived near Roman sewers. But I won't go there, I won't eat oppossum for the same reason glass houses and all that.

I hear you pard.

I shoot them more out of interest of the murderous ways towards ground nesting birds.
I got better eating quarry to feast on than crow friend.

Rooks pie was popular a good hundred years back over here.

B :hatsoff:

Deputy Dog said:
Congratulations Nate, on another fine shot. What does Jess think of that bird and why are you carrying her? Keep yer powder dry.........robin :wink:
Just fussy her sir, she not fussed over crow.
To busy looking for rabbits and squirrels. She is usually looking the wrong way when one bolts! :doh:

B.

Last edited by a moderator:
Britsmoothy said:
Deputy Dog said:
Congratulations Nate, on another fine shot. What does Jess think of that bird and why are you carrying her? Keep yer powder dry.........robin :wink:
Just fussy her sir, she not fussed over crow.
To busy looking for rabbits and squirrels. She is usually looking the wrong way when one bolts! :doh:

B.

I have as sheherd that has NO NOSE. Poor ol girl saw a herd of deer and went after em (I dont take her off leash anymore since I couldnt call her off). She raced to the tree they were by and nose to ground circled the tree till I got there and roped her. Im thinking she believed they went up? Weird! I have never eaten a crow and hope to not ever be that desperate!

Last edited by a moderator:
Back