• Friends, our 2nd Amendment rights are always under attack and the NRA has been a constant for decades in helping fight that fight.

We have partnered with the NRA to offer you a discount on membership and Muzzleloading Forum gets a small percentage too of each membership, so you are supporting both the NRA and us.

Use this link to sign up please; https://membership.nra.org/recruiters/join/XR045103

I had a great day today

Muzzleloading Forum

Help Support Muzzleloading Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
We all are hobbyists! I'm a member there , shoot the monthlys a couple times a year and the rondy in July which is open for the public and as a member you can access the property anytime , we camp there several times a year, they shoot on the 4th Sunday every month, great folks, stop by and check it out!

Last edited:
I'm a member there , shoot the monthlys a couple times a year and the rondy in July which is open for the public and as a member you can access the property anytime , we camp there several times a year, they shoot on the 4th Sunday every month, great folks, stop by and check it out!

While you are in Cleveland see if you can pick up some Old Style beer for Beaverman2. He'll be your new best friend for life🤣
Hey thanks Snake, didn't even think about that! It has been a while since I was back home in Chicago!

We all are hobbyists! I'm a member there , shoot the monthlys a couple times a year and the rondy in July which is open for the public and as a member you can access the property anytime , we camp there several times a year, they shoot on the 4th Sunday every month, great folks, stop by and check it out!
Thanks I appreciate the info.

Latest posts

Back