• Friends, our 2nd Amendment rights are always under attack and the NRA has been a constant for decades in helping fight that fight.

We have partnered with the NRA to offer you a discount on membership and Muzzleloading Forum gets a small percentage too of each membership, so you are supporting both the NRA and us.

Use this link to sign up please; https://membership.nra.org/recruiters/join/XR045103

I just got my barrel !

Muzzleloading Forum

Help Support Muzzleloading Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

I just recieved my barrel for my Chambers' Kentucky pistol kit , 13" of swamped octagon beauty ! :thumbsup:(thanks , Barbie) I feel like a kid on Christmas morning :)

Guess we're still a few hours away from completed gun pictures then :(

But now you've told us you've got the barrel you HAVE to make the gun. No excuses :thumbsup: ::

Guess we're still a few hours away from completed gun pictures then :(

But now you've told us you've got the barrel you HAVE to make the gun. No excuses :thumbsup: ::
:thumbsup: It's probably more like , a few months :haha: . This is the first kit of this quality , for me . I've built CVA , TC , and Pedersoli kits , so I have a little experience . I also have two books , Recreating the American Long Rifle and The Art of Building the Pennsylvania Long Rifle . And I have you folks here on the Forum :thumbsup: :master: . Once I get started on my pistol , I won't be able to stop until I'm done . I don't anticipate being able to start until after Christmas , so it probably won't be done until near the end of Feb. . I'm going to enjoy building it as much as shooting it . Look for the pics around the end of Feb. :thumbsup: :hatsoff:

Latest posts

Back