• Friends, our 2nd Amendment rights are always under attack and the NRA has been a constant for decades in helping fight that fight.

We have partnered with the NRA to offer you a discount on membership and Muzzleloading Forum gets a small percentage too of each membership, so you are supporting both the NRA and us.

Use this link to sign up please; https://membership.nra.org/recruiters/join/XR045103

I ordered my Kibler Woodsrunner today!

Muzzleloading Forum

Help Support Muzzleloading Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I agree, after all it's a "Woodsrunner" and in the woods she will be. I have pointed that rifle at everything in the back yard today. I had always heard how rifles like these point so naturally. Its almost effortless. And the balance? Amazing. I can see this thing and I spending a lot of time together.
I totally agree ! That is the first thing I noticed about mine. Nothing better than a rifle that mounts easily and your eye is right on the sights.

I was going to shoot her today, but getting all my stuff together I realized a couple things. My stainless range rod is about 4 inches too short. So no problem I'll just use the ramrod on the gun, then I found out all my cleaning jags are .50 cal and 10/32 threads. The ram rod on the gun is 8/32. Ok well I'll just use a unmentionable cleaning kit. NOPE don't have enough rods to go the length of the barrel. So I wound up shooting my CVA Mountain, making a vent pick out of the left over pin stock, and putting in an order to TOTW. SMH. I guess I should have thought more of the logistics of this rifle before now. But my mind was solely on finishing it.

Back