• Friends, our 2nd Amendment rights are always under attack and the NRA has been a constant for decades in helping fight that fight.

We have partnered with the NRA to offer you a discount on membership and Muzzleloading Forum gets a small percentage too of each membership, so you are supporting both the NRA and us.

Use this link to sign up please; https://membership.nra.org/recruiters/join/XR045103

Idaho PRB, Draws are out!

Muzzleloading Forum

Help Support Muzzleloading Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Idaho Ron

58 Cal.
Reaction score
I bet you got my antelope tag didn't you!
I did get a buck tag north of Farifield and a late cow tag. Nothing for BP. Ron

I cant believe it :shocked2: the IDFG messed up and forgot to give me your Antelope tag. I did draw the Muzzleloader tag for Deer in the Picabo's though :grin: . I am excited as Mule Deer are my favorite. I am quite pleased as this is the tag I really wanted (if I could only have one). I drew with my Buddy Cole again so we'll be hunting together and that is always a good time.
Cheers,
Idaho PRB

Drew a moose tag for the Lochsa area. Will use the BP again or stick and string if I get a chance. Headed down the end of the week for a few days scouting. Always enjoy learning new country. Good Hunting, Mike

Back