• Friends, our 2nd Amendment rights are always under attack and the NRA has been a constant for decades in helping fight that fight.

We have partnered with the NRA to offer you a discount on membership and Muzzleloading Forum gets a small percentage too of each membership, so you are supporting both the NRA and us.

Use this link to sign up please; https://membership.nra.org/recruiters/join/XR045103

I'm back

Muzzleloading Forum

Help Support Muzzleloading Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Flinter987

40 Cal.
Reaction score
Hello Guys,
I don't know if any of you remember seeing me on here before or not. I've been off for a year since I was overseas in Papua New Guinea. It was good and I enjoyed my time over there. I did make it back safely about two months ago now. I've been really busy since then, but I did find some time to break out the muzzleloaders and go shooting a bit! I'd love to hunt with my .50 Flinlock this fall, but we'll have to see if I can devote enough time to sighting it in, working up a load, and practicing with it! I took it out last sunday and let a friend shoot it, first time he's shot a muzzleloader! Needless to say he enjoyed it! I took a few percussions along too and had more misfires with them than with my flintlock. Anyways, just thought I'd say Howdy!
Don't know how much I'll be on, but I'll try to atleast share my muzzleloading adventures with you all!
Fred

Hi Fred, glad you made it back. We will be looking forward to hearing more about your progress. Emery

Glad your back. Now the gathering around the campfire doean't look so empty :hmm:. Looking forward to reading your storie and posts and sharing my own. Again, welcome back. Vern

Back