• Friends, our 2nd Amendment rights are always under attack and the NRA has been a constant for decades in helping fight that fight.

We have partnered with the NRA to offer you a discount on membership and Muzzleloading Forum gets a small percentage too of each membership, so you are supporting both the NRA and us.

Use this link to sign up please; https://membership.nra.org/recruiters/join/XR045103

I'm kind of new here!

Muzzleloading Forum

Help Support Muzzleloading Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

ModernLonghunter

Bitterroot Backwoodsman
MLF Supporter
Reaction score
Good morning folks,

I'm kind of new here. I was involved in this forum a long time ago, but have since fallen off the radar due to my business involvements. Now I'm back aboard and looking forward to my next phase in life. I'll keep people updated I move through that process. Many things are changing.

Thank you,
Dave

Last edited:
Also, why does the timeframe for moderator post approval seem to be all over the place? I don't understand how it works.
Howdy and welcome back Dave.
We have no paid moderators, we all have jobs and commitments outside of here and we do this on a volunteer basis.
I can't speak for the others, but I spent yesterday with family.

Good morning folks,

I'm kind of new here. I was involved in this forum a long time ago, but have since fallen off the radar due to my business involvements. Now I'm back aboard and looking forward to my next phase in life. I'll keep people updated I move through that process. Many things are changing.

Thank you,
Dave
We have no paid moderators, we all have jobs and commitments outside of here and we do this on a volunteer basis.
And there are slightly less than 24,000 members registered. So there are a lot of things that come up.

LD

That makes sense. I'm not sure how forums work from the Owner/Leadership side of things. I understand now. Thanks for the information.

Welcome from the Lehigh Valley of Pennsylvania. Glad you found the way back.
My re-enactment group back in the Bi-Cen era got a bunch of guys from the Lehigh Valley that joined up and were a real shot in the arm for the group. (There was a Sun Tavern up there, maybe still is!) 43rd Reg't. of Foot/2nd PA Reg't. of Continental Line, still in existence and working. (Dual regiment)

Back