• Friends, our 2nd Amendment rights are always under attack and the NRA has been a constant for decades in helping fight that fight.

We have partnered with the NRA to offer you a discount on membership and Muzzleloading Forum gets a small percentage too of each membership, so you are supporting both the NRA and us.

Use this link to sign up please; https://membership.nra.org/recruiters/join/XR045103

Imformation

Muzzleloading Forum

Help Support Muzzleloading Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Nimrod

32 Cal.
Reaction score
Claud I live north of you about 300+mi and we up here are wondering what projectial we will be shooting in our sidelock Hawkens 1/66 and 1/48 barrels come deer season 08? I might add that this area is going to expand all the way to the border because there were 125 transplanted there :shake: this would include YOU and your area soon. Now my question is the inline people shoot 1/28 & 32 barrels we shoot 48 & 66,70 prb barrels who will you ask if you "HAVE TO SHOOT" barnes sabbots{the only game in town} in a 48,60,70 us or them if you need imformation,because I want to be legal. Or do I go get a dropin GM barrel and turn my Hawkens into a Hawkaline exposed hammer :rotf: :rotf: Arizona , Utah & Colorado are thinking along the same lines so we need to all ban together as muzzle loaders :applause: :thumbsup: I am finished now you can deleate it. :yakyak:

PS to how it may consern take finger lick it find out which way the wind is blowing face into it now spit. :rotf: :rotf:

Back