• Friends, our 2nd Amendment rights are always under attack and the NRA has been a constant for decades in helping fight that fight.

We have partnered with the NRA to offer you a discount on membership and Muzzleloading Forum gets a small percentage too of each membership, so you are supporting both the NRA and us.

Use this link to sign up please; https://membership.nra.org/recruiters/join/XR045103

Indiana BP shops?

Muzzleloading Forum

Help Support Muzzleloading Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Skychief

69 Cal.
Reaction score
Anybody know of any Blackpowder shops in the Hoosier state? The only one I know of is John Eder's place near Nineva. I would like to know of any traditional shops in the state please! Thanks, Skychief.

There used to be an Oldenburg Antique Firearms in Oldenburg, Franklin County, Indiana. I frequented it when I was a teen and young man. Don't know if it's still there, as I moved away seventeen years ago ... but anybody in Oldenburg could tell you. I have "googled" it, and found nothing, so they don't have a website, if they're still open. They used to carry a number of handmade rifles in a time when there weren't that many of them around, so if they're still active, I expect that they probably do traditional.

Try Knight's Custom Gun Shop, Inc. in Connersville
In. He's only open on Friday and Sat. (9:00-12:00)
Old fellow in his late 80's, but he knows his guns!

Cheers,
Tom

Back