• Friends, our 2nd Amendment rights are always under attack and the NRA has been a constant for decades in helping fight that fight.

We have partnered with the NRA to offer you a discount on membership and Muzzleloading Forum gets a small percentage too of each membership, so you are supporting both the NRA and us.

Use this link to sign up please; https://membership.nra.org/recruiters/join/XR045103

Inletting MLBS oct/round

Muzzleloading Forum

Help Support Muzzleloading Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Robert Hertrich

32 Cal.
Reaction score
Any hints on inletting an oct/round MLBS barrel. I don't know what to do about the wedding bands. It looks like a really tough thing to inlet.

I'd contact Fred Miller, Ron Rhodes or one of the others who inlet barrels. For about $60.00 + shipping you get the barrel inletted and rr hole drilled.

its not a big deal... just goes down. Only but a couple of guns that I have built has had the barrel inlet for me.. When I get some time this evening I will take the time on how to explain how I inlet a barrel. :v

It really doesn't have to be so finely fitted that the wedding bands will be a problem. :wink:

Back