• Friends, our 2nd Amendment rights are always under attack and the NRA has been a constant for decades in helping fight that fight.

We have partnered with the NRA to offer you a discount on membership and Muzzleloading Forum gets a small percentage too of each membership, so you are supporting both the NRA and us.

Use this link to sign up please; https://membership.nra.org/recruiters/join/XR045103

introducing myself

Muzzleloading Forum

Help Support Muzzleloading Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

I moved to the great state of Indiana back in 1982,hence the name.I come from Massachusetts originaly,but moved out in 1973,no regretts.
I shoot a Blue Ridge flintlock and a Lyman trade rifle in percussion,both in 50[url] cal.Glade[/url] to join you all.

Last edited by a moderator:
Indiana Immigrant: Pleased to have you join us. I'm sure you will enjoy the Forum, and don't just hover in the background. Jump in to the conversations any time you want to.

Air all ye regulars! Ye thought ah couldn't say thins in a proper back east way didn't ye?
Us'uns out har in 'Zonie kan talk English whan we's a mind ta, just most o us thin that as we done beat em English (twice) we'uns can talk any way we'r a wantin.

Back