• Friends, our 2nd Amendment rights are always under attack and the NRA has been a constant for decades in helping fight that fight.

We have partnered with the NRA to offer you a discount on membership and Muzzleloading Forum gets a small percentage too of each membership, so you are supporting both the NRA and us.

Use this link to sign up please; https://membership.nra.org/recruiters/join/XR045103

Introduction

Muzzleloading Forum

Help Support Muzzleloading Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

mowolf

40 Cal.
Reaction score
Hello the camp! Let me introduce myself, I am a 51 (almost 52) ridgeruner from Southern MO. Married for nearly 33 years, 2 grown kids (boy and girl), 1 daughter in law and one 5 month old Grandbaby. Been shooting BP in muzzleloaders since 1987.

Currently have: 1 .45 Investarms Hawken (first ML) rescued from a closet in NE in 87, totally basket case, restored it and it shots good. 1 .50 TC Hawken, 12 GA CVA Trapper, and a .50 Kentucky Pistol. Currently rebuilding a .50 CVA Mountain Pistol from a bag of parts a neighbor gace me. Next up will be a .50 Kentucky Rifle kit.

2 grown kids (boy and girl), 1 daughter in law and one 5 month old Grandbaby.

Welcome...

Wait until you get a son-in-law... :winking:

Sit there cleaning your guns in front of him and ask him personal questions about him and your daughter...

Man that's fun, watching the young man squirm and fidgit... :haha: :winking:

2 grown kids (boy and girl), 1 daughter in law and one 5 month old Grandbaby.

Welcome...

Wait until you get a son-in-law... :winking:

Sit there cleaning your guns in front of him and ask him personal questions about him and your daughter...

Man that's fun, watching the young man squirm and fidgit... :haha: :winking:

My daughter is only eight, but when she's old enough to date, the first thing I'll do is show her boyfriend my gun, knife and tomahawk collection. :D

"So, Billy, you want to date my Daughter?" :haha:

My daughter is only eight, but when she's old enough to date, the first thing I'll do is show her boyfriend my gun, knife and tomahawk collection. :D

"So, Billy, you want to date my Daughter?" :haha:

Lessee. Note to self: "Ten years from now show up on Claude's doorstep in Sunday shirt and ask for hand of daughter and key to gun/knife/tomohawk case, not necessarily in that order."

Further note: If Claude lives in West Virginia or Alabama, better show up five years from now.

Oh, and welcome aboard, Mowolf.

Ain't no fun going to pick up your date and her daddy is sitting there cleaning his hand cannon asking where you takin his baby....

mowolf: Sounds like a great family.Looks like You have a good start on a battery of sidelocks. Look forward to Your posts. WELCOME! /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/cool.gif :applause:

welcome I'm 52 with a 17 year old daughter.She has her own 50 cal trapper pistol,50 cal CVA youth hunter, two swords,ten knives,and 1 hawk. I wounder why no boys have dated her yet ha ha. Welcome

Stumpkiller This West By God Virginian takes exception to your remark! Lumpin' usn's with em Alabamians!

You've been readin' to many of them liberal newspapers up thar in NY!
:bull:

OBTW Mowolf welcome!
"The Chuckster"

Back