• Friends, our 2nd Amendment rights are always under attack and the NRA has been a constant for decades in helping fight that fight.

We have partnered with the NRA to offer you a discount on membership and Muzzleloading Forum gets a small percentage too of each membership, so you are supporting both the NRA and us.

Use this link to sign up please; https://membership.nra.org/recruiters/join/XR045103

Invitation to Thr Fort at #4

Muzzleloading Forum

Help Support Muzzleloading Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

rhy3

32 Cal.
Reaction score
A few months ago I posted an invetation for reenactors from the F&I period to join us for a camporee at the Fort at #4 in Charlestow NH the week end of May 19th. If you are thinking of coming could you let me know so that I might be able to plan.
The camporee is for Venture Scouts (boys & girls 14 to 20} and Sr. Girl Scouts from NH,VT,CT,MA,RI,NY and ME
:thumbsup:

I missed your previous post about this. Could you PM me what it is all about. I am about 3 hours away in NY and may be interested in coming.

:hatsoff: the camporee starts Fri May 19 and ends Sunday all are welcome. this is a caporee for Venture Crews and Sr. Girl Scouts to learn about the F$I era and experiance the fun of reenacting. nif you have never stayed or ben to the Fort @#4 come on up :thumbsup:

Back