• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Muzzleloading Forum and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

• Friends, our 2nd Amendment rights are always under attack and the NRA has been a constant for decades in helping fight that fight.

We have partnered with the NRA to offer you a discount on membership and Muzzleloading Forum gets a small percentage too of each membership, so you are supporting both the NRA and us.

Use this link to sign up please; https://membership.nra.org/recruiters/join/XR045103

FOR SALE Ironsighter see-thru mounts for Thompson or other muzzleloader

Muzzleloading Forum

Help Support Muzzleloading Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Nice see-through mounts. Currently on a Thompson .50 barrel. Mounts is $30 shipped. Barrel has some rust and pitting, but if you want that, too, add $20 to the total.

I believe they stopped making these see-thru mounts, which is odd because they seem to be very popular. I have a set on my Swedish Mauser and it's great.

PayPal Friend or Zelle preferred.

Attachments

• IMG_1175[1].JPG
    IMG_1175[1].JPG
    88.2 KB · Views: 54
  • IMG_1174[1].JPG
    IMG_1174[1].JPG
    139.7 KB · Views: 49
Last edited:
I'm interested in the barrel. What size is it across the flats?

1" across the flats, 27" long. IT's a .50 Cal Renegade barrel. Some rust and probably some pitting in the bore.

Pricing above was with barrel added to the mounts. But I can do the barrel alone for $30 shipped.

Last edited:
Thanks, bones. One other thing - could you post a photo of the parts with a tag showing your screen name and date? Thanks!

2 shots claimed it in PM first.

Also, lowered the price on the mounts. I had to drill out one of the mounting screws, and I can include the other three, but personally I'd use new mounting screws if I were to mount these on another rifle. The T/C barrel has a 1" diameter across the flats, so that should give a good idea of what barrels it will fit.

Nice see-through mounts. Currently on a Thompson .50 barrel. Mounts is $30 shipped. Barrel has some rust and pitting, but if you want that, too, add $20 to the total.

I believe they stopped making these see-thru mounts, which is odd because they seem to be very popular. I have a set on my Swedish Mauser and it's great.

PayPal Friend or Zelle preferred.
I would like the mounts please PM sent/Ed

stikshooter decided to pass, so these Iron-Sighter see-thru mounts are still available. The distance between holes are 7/8" on each mount.

Reduced... $25 shipped on the Iron Sighter see-thru mounts. Someone must have a good use for these. I have a set on a Swedish Mauser, and they are great. I can use the original iron sights for low-light or close in shots.

Back