• Friends, our 2nd Amendment rights are always under attack and the NRA has been a constant for decades in helping fight that fight.

We have partnered with the NRA to offer you a discount on membership and Muzzleloading Forum gets a small percentage too of each membership, so you are supporting both the NRA and us.

Use this link to sign up please; https://membership.nra.org/recruiters/join/XR045103

Its great to be here!

Muzzleloading Forum

Help Support Muzzleloading Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

unionjack

32 Cal.
Reaction score
Im new to muzzleloading , and this site. I look forward to learning and sharing in this sport!

Howdy unionjack. I'm also somewhat new to the sport myself. Only been into BP for about 6 months now. This is a great forum and a great bunch of people. Tons of information. Welcome to the forum. :thumbsup:

Hi unionjack - Welcome, Indeed!
Glad to have you aboard. See you around the forum.

IM jaybe :thumbsup:

unionjack,
welcome to the forum glad to have you
on board. always nice to have another buckeye in the
group. what part of this great state do you call
home. lots of friendly folks here that are more
than willing to help out beginners(we were all
beginners at one time) so read and ask all the ???
you need to.
again welcome and stay active
I am snake-eyes :thumbsup: :) :peace: :)

Hi again ! Im in the northeast corner of ohio , Conneaut . Great fishing on lake erie and the rivers up here. Also good turkey hunting in the southern part of the county. See you around! And thanks for the Welcome! :redthumb:

Latest posts

Back