• Friends, our 2nd Amendment rights are always under attack and the NRA has been a constant for decades in helping fight that fight.

We have partnered with the NRA to offer you a discount on membership and Muzzleloading Forum gets a small percentage too of each membership, so you are supporting both the NRA and us.

Use this link to sign up please; https://membership.nra.org/recruiters/join/XR045103

It's here!!

Muzzleloading Forum

Help Support Muzzleloading Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

No Deer

45 Cal.
Reaction score
New Buckskinner mag arrived in the mail today. :redthumb: Very nice issue, good job Stumbln. :thumbsup: :thumbsup:

NoDeer

Got mine the other day and its a another winner.

Regards, sse

I keeping seeing a lot of familiar names in the pages of that magazine. :thumbsup:

Mine came yesterday! :thumbsup: Best magazine on the market!!! :thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup:

If you haven't subscribed, I highly recommend that you do! :thumbsup:

Rebel, yours will get there... Good things are worth waiting for! :thumbsup:

Yep, and if this issue is as good as the last one was, it is worth the wait. Sure wish they would hurry up and get the premier issue reprints done so they could send them out. Ohhh well, good things come to those who wait. :thumbsup:

I...I(sob)...(sniff sniff)...ha..hav...haven't...(sob)received mine yet. :( :: :cry: :cry:

I...I(sob)...(sniff sniff)...ha..hav...haven't...(sob)received mine yet. :( :: :cry: :cry:

I got mine,I got mine, I got mine. :crackup:

Sorry :sorry: Couldnt resist :crackup:

IronMan

Why you little $#@$$*#$*%! Not only are you a $#@$$*#$*%, but you are also a *%*&%@ and a *$@#$@#! :blah: :blah: :crackup:

I got mine Sat. and I have to say it is getting better each issue! Great job Stumblin!

YMH&O
Hunting Editor, :redthumb:
Chuck

Yeeeepppppeeeeeeee kyyyyyaaaaaaaiiiiiii Got mine today. Haven't had a chance to read it yet, but everyone just left, so i will have time to now. :redthumb: :thumbsup: :RO:

Got mine this morning! Who's that ugly son of a buck on page 33? And again on page 35? :redface: :eek:

Boy the Pony Express sure is slow to the Left Coast. I just got mine today. Was about to send a nasty-gram off. My wife saw it and said, "Oh well, so much for getting anything done today..."

No Deer,
got mine last thurs. and could not put it down!
OUTSTANDING!!!!!! if you liked it let
Stumblin know what you think! he is very
receptive to ideas, no matter where they come from!!!!
snake-eyes :peace: :) :thumbsup: :)

Boy the Pony Express sure is slow to the Left Coast. I just got mine today. Was about to send a nasty-gram off. My wife saw it and said, "Oh well, so much for getting anything done today..."

It's wierd, some people get them on the coast right away, some people a state and a half don't get them for a week. Please forward all nasty grams to the Post Office... :crackup:

Anyway, glad you got it, sorry for the delay, though. Also glad to hear that your wife knows that you receive that big white envelope that the day is shot! Fantastic!

Stumbling

Back