• Friends, our 2nd Amendment rights are always under attack and the NRA has been a constant for decades in helping fight that fight.

We have partnered with the NRA to offer you a discount on membership and Muzzleloading Forum gets a small percentage too of each membership, so you are supporting both the NRA and us.

Use this link to sign up please; https://membership.nra.org/recruiters/join/XR045103

It's the rutt

Muzzleloading Forum

Help Support Muzzleloading Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Greenmtnboy

62 Cal.
Reaction score
nuff said, more to come.

DSCF6835.jpg

DSCF6805.jpg

DSCF6804.jpg

DSCF6800.jpg

DSCF6794.jpg

Mike Brines said:
Nice pics!! Don't see them like that here much anymore.
yup we haven't recovered from the winter four years ago but looking better still no big shooters.
me and the kid will find them next week.

Mike, saw two nice ones like that yesterday. Both were hot on the trail of does. We killed three squirrels. :haha:

Yeah, I got a pic of a nice one last year hunting grouse. But we used to see four-pointers all the time, and monsters during the winter. CWD, I guess.

The white stuff?

Out here the forest service sends crews out with those cans of spray snow like used at Christmas. If there is no snow by thanksgiving, it's an all out effort. :haha:

I did once see a buck stalking a coyote, it was pretty entertaining. Coyote was just nosing slowly through a meadow and this buck walked right toward it. When he got within maybe 10-15 steps from the coyote he'd lower his head and charge. The Coyote jumped aside and looked at the buck like "what the F"? and continued nosing along. The buck turned back, made another slow stalk and a charge. The coyote again jumped aside and trotted off a few paces before resuming his business and the buck gave up the "hunt". :haha:

Spikebuck said:
Mike Brines said:
Yeah, I got a pic of a nice one last year hunting grouse.

A deer hunting grouse??? That would make a neat picture!!! :rotf: :rotf:

So that is why my grouse spots are not any good. Stinkin deer :rotf:

Back