• Friends, our 2nd Amendment rights are always under attack and the NRA has been a constant for decades in helping fight that fight.

We have partnered with the NRA to offer you a discount on membership and Muzzleloading Forum gets a small percentage too of each membership, so you are supporting both the NRA and us.

Use this link to sign up please; https://membership.nra.org/recruiters/join/XR045103

Jess and Bess.

Muzzleloading Forum

Help Support Muzzleloading Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Nearly went out with a rifle today but that greedy girl Bess whispered something unrepeatable in my ear and I just caved in immediately!
We had a swell time hunting squirrel and pigeons, a few shots were discharged from the gutsy girl and Jess was having fun too.

Jess found a tree that a squirrel had his in and was soon climbing the tree!

I missed a few but it was to be expected, I was using up my small stash of large shot, bb kind of size and it leave alot of holes in the pattern but what the heck.

B. :thumbsup:

Brit any time you hunt with a dog it just adds so much more to the hunt . I have a couple of treeing feist to hunt squirrels with . Great pics and hunt . Tom :grin:

I'm not much of a bess guy myself, but have always enjoyed watching you hunt with yours. Thanks again for sharing.

Love the pictures.. :thumbsup:

You are about 2 to 3 weeks ahead of us here in Wisconsin on spring plant growth.

Back