• Friends, our 2nd Amendment rights are always under attack and the NRA has been a constant for decades in helping fight that fight.

We have partnered with the NRA to offer you a discount on membership and Muzzleloading Forum gets a small percentage too of each membership, so you are supporting both the NRA and us.

Use this link to sign up please; https://membership.nra.org/recruiters/join/XR045103

joe delaronde forge knives

Muzzleloading Forum

Help Support Muzzleloading Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Monarch

32 Cal.
Reaction score
Does anyone know about joe delaronde forge knives? A close friend recommended this forge for a knife I am looking to have made. Just wondering how good they are and how to find them.

JOe has a rep for quality work, but I don't know how to contact him. However, a search on the web should turn up something.

Wick, on this forum, can make you anything you want, as can Dennis Miles.

God bless

He does very good work I have one of his spike hawks you may need to wait awhile

Joe was set up at Kalamazoo Living History this last weekend.

I had seen a knife on his table on Saturday and I liked it but I told myself that I didn't need it. That night when I closed my eyes to go to sleep I couldn't get the image of the knife out of my head. First thing on Sunday morning I bought this beautiful knife off his table. It's 14 1/2" OA 10" blade, Antiqued bone on the handle. All one piece, blade, bolster, handle, and butt cap from one piece of steel.

I slept like a baby last night.

00small52514044.JPG

00small64333302.JPG

My husband just purchased a longhunter knife from Joe and gave it to me as he wants a shorter blade in a knife. I took it and told him he isn't getting it back lol. It has a 11" blade but is good for me to carry in fur trade and Long hunter era and I can use it for cutting up the thanksgiving turkey and other food. I have 2 knives from North River custom knives also and they are good working knives.

Back