• Friends, our 2nd Amendment rights are always under attack and the NRA has been a constant for decades in helping fight that fight.

We have partnered with the NRA to offer you a discount on membership and Muzzleloading Forum gets a small percentage too of each membership, so you are supporting both the NRA and us.

Use this link to sign up please; https://membership.nra.org/recruiters/join/XR045103

Joy to the eyes

Muzzleloading Forum

Help Support Muzzleloading Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

ab44

32 Cal
Reaction score
A joy to behold 300 paper cartridges hand rolled by beautiful confederate ladies in my back room. .44 cal waxed (dark front) and kno3 on paper (for full combustion no scrap) My little time killer watching a cowboy flick and working away. The best part is I have a couple more boxes.I know you like pics so here is a couple. Enjoy
DSCN0048.JPG
DSCN0049.JPG
DSCN0046.JPG
DSCN0045.JPG

Guys they shoot fabulous. Easier to load and need no wadding. The paper cartridge bundles up as you push it in. The KNO3 has been used as "flash powder" by magicians, and it burns the thin paper I use complete. I just read up on them from the old days and got around to trying them out and was satisfied. A bit of bother to make the but a couple of old movies (cowboy of course )(Magnificent Seven !) and I get a batch done. Takes getting used to doing it. They do shoot really well. Have a good day guys and good shooting.

Back