• Friends, our 2nd Amendment rights are always under attack and the NRA has been a constant for decades in helping fight that fight.

We have partnered with the NRA to offer you a discount on membership and Muzzleloading Forum gets a small percentage too of each membership, so you are supporting both the NRA and us.

Use this link to sign up please; https://membership.nra.org/recruiters/join/XR045103

Just a few days left for turkys

Muzzleloading Forum

Help Support Muzzleloading Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
turkey season closes on the 31

Still no bird. I have not exactly been very proactive about finding him. I have had some forest time, but not enough. Time constraints, weather, friends and family visiting...Everything is conspiring to keep me out of the forest it seems.

there is a hen behind the house up by the pond who has been calling out for a boyfriend for a couple days
No romantic prospects are answering her call. Probably got wind of the hunters in the area.

well no bird for me or the hen that has been calling, she spent the evening calling out and I kept my ears and eyes open to see if she brought in a suitor but it got dark and that was that

Yesterday was the last day.

Back