• Friends, our 2nd Amendment rights are always under attack and the NRA has been a constant for decades in helping fight that fight.

We have partnered with the NRA to offer you a discount on membership and Muzzleloading Forum gets a small percentage too of each membership, so you are supporting both the NRA and us.

Use this link to sign up please; https://membership.nra.org/recruiters/join/XR045103

Just a new guy here

Muzzleloading Forum

Help Support Muzzleloading Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

technutz

32 Cal.
Reaction score
A friend of mine post here and has been showing me some threads and I thought it would be a nice place to ask some questions and learn about blackpowder shooting.

A will ask a lot of stupid questions, please be patient

Thanks,

:relax:

Watch out for this guy fellers. He's my best friend and is aching to ask questions. We go to rendezvous together and I am going to get him dressed up real soon. :crackup:

I don't know about dressing up but I will ask a bunch of newby questions for sure!! :redthumb:

technutz,

That's one of the reasons this forum has grown so fast - don't have to get all dress up to be here or even know any thing about muzzleloaders. Everyone started somewhere and you picked a good place to do it!. Welcome and have fun learnin' ! :thumbsup:

Welcome.

Don't worry about stupid questions. We have thousands of stupid answers we haven't used yet.

Participate and enjoy. Any friend of Frank's is welcome here. We have a lot of questions about Frank we'd like some answers to. :haha:

technutz: Welcome to the forum. Take a suggestion when you get all dressed up....TAKE THE PRICE TAGS OFF :haha:

Naw just like "Minnie Pearl" leave 'em on they are what make 'em unique! :crackup:

technutz

You better keep all them secrets about me.:nono:

Remember, you swore to it on a stack of Muzzleloading Magazines.:crackup: :crackup:

technutz,
glad you have decided to join us!!!! no such thing as a stupid ????? here this is a very friendly forum :imo:

welcome and stay active

I am snake-eyes :) :peace: :thumbsup:

Frank and Technutz: beautiful town, Winona. Was there a year ago. Worked on the Upper Miss. Wildlife and Fish Refuge back in the early 60's, was up there then, too. Guess the Prairie du Chien rendezvous didn't quite get flooded out this year. Was there a week before. Any regional rifles you know of from Minn or Wis? I'm originally form McGregor, IA, and don't know of any good Iowa rifles I'd like to build, but keep on looking. Glad you are here!

I reserve the right to ask stupid questions. You ask the questions, I'll ask the stupid ones. :haha:

We have a lot of questions about Frank we'd like some answers to. :haha:

Ha, that's a good one technutz...

I can't believe Frank did that, thanks for the PM... :crackup:

Welcome and pass around those stories...

We have a lot of questions about Frank we'd like some answers to.

Lies I say! I wasn't even there that day! They are all lies! Well, some of them are lies! :crackup: :crackup: :crackup: :crackup:

Herb

I was just down in your old stompin' ground and had a great dinner at the Twisted Chicken. Cute little town too. We bought things in both Native American shops. I think Technutz has been there for dinner too. Going back this month to see the nearby burial grounds with neighbors. I have some friends coming in from Park City,UT next weekend for our annual party and target shoot. Is Park City near you?

Local rifles would be a good thing to research for this area. I will do that.

BTW, Happy Birthday to you Technutz! :thumbsup:

We have a lot of questions about Frank we'd like some answers to.

Lies I say! I wasn't even there that day! They are all lies! Well, some of them are lies! :crackup: :crackup: :crackup: :crackup:

He said you like to pour 7-UP down your socks because it makes your feet fizz... :eek: :rolleyes: :crackup:

A bit on the far side of strange, but to each his own...

Oh! I thought he told you about the weird things I do! :crackup: :crackup: :crackup: :crackup:

Back