• Friends, our 2nd Amendment rights are always under attack and the NRA has been a constant for decades in helping fight that fight.

We have partnered with the NRA to offer you a discount on membership and Muzzleloading Forum gets a small percentage too of each membership, so you are supporting both the NRA and us.

Use this link to sign up please; https://membership.nra.org/recruiters/join/XR045103

just finished my range

Muzzleloading Forum

Help Support Muzzleloading Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

bshultz

45 Cal.
Reaction score
here are some pics of my range
DCP_0709.jpg

DCP_0714.jpg

DCP_0715.jpg

DCP_0708.jpg

DCP_0710.jpg

CP_0708.jpg[/IMG] :thumbsup:

Nice range Bill,

I guess those are some of them Georgia pines we're all the time hearin' about!

Anyway that's a great lookin' range best I think I've ever seen by just an individual! :master: :master: :master:

YMH&OS, :redthumb:
Chuck

Ok give us the address were comeing to make some SMOKE!!!!!!!! :blah: When is the Rhondie? :hmm:

Very nice range... wish i had the room at my place to do that. :master: :applause: :master: :applause:

Good Job
Woody

Bill,
AWESOME!!!

How much do you charge for membership & range fees? :crackup: :crackup: :crackup:
Jim.
:redthumb:

Bill,
very nice!!!! thanks for sharing the pics.
snake-eyes :applause: :master: :applause: :master: :applause: :master: :applause:

Very nice. :redthumb: :master:

Now if we only had an Instant Graemlin that could accurately relate/describe jealousy! :haha:

Nice Range Bill,
Not only am I jealous of your range that winter weather you are experiencing is just brutal. :redthumb:

I've shot on this range I helped him build it The measurements are very close (within 4-10 inches)for the 25, 50 and 100 yard burms plust we also measured out to 150, 200.250. and 275 yards,,,,,, and yes a Zouve .58 cal. musket will hit paper at 275 yards next week I'll try My 1863 Spring fielsd and Bill will try his 1861 Colt.

I'm jealous to :m2c: :redthumb:

If'n y'all get lonesome out there on that range all by yourselfs, put the word out and I am sure that some kind forum folk will come out to make a grand party of it all.

Nice looking range! :redthumb: Next to add pop up targets!!

Wow!

My "range" is an 50 yard section of path formerly used for training hounds (and cow pasture long before that) that I keep free of weeds with a Spring & Fall hand scything. :haha:

The reason I practice off-hand is that I can't see the target if I sit or shoot from prone. :crackup:

The reason I practice off-hand is that I can't see the target if I sit or shoot from prone.

Comeon now Stumpy tell the truth. :shake: The reason ya shoot off hand is because like most of the rest of us. If ya get to lieing down ya have to hard of a time gettin back up!
:crackup: :crackup: :crackup: :crackup: :crackup: :crackup:

Woody

I WAS going to post pics of my range! Not now, WOW! Mine is a creek bottom with a picnic table and target stands at 25, 50, 75 and 100 yards. Only berm is for the Railroad on the other side of the 30 yards of woods, brush and fence. Range rules, no shooting when train goes through. :what:

Waya

I am extremely jealous. I have a 50'x200' lot in a borough of a small town. I have to drive at least 9 miles to enjoy anything that makes a "bang". :cry:

AWESOME RANGE!! :master: :imo:

I ben shooten trains fer years ...ant kilt one yet :crackup: :crackup:.....couldnt resist
sooosorry. :haha: :haha: :haha: :haha:

Back