• Friends, our 2nd Amendment rights are always under attack and the NRA has been a constant for decades in helping fight that fight.

We have partnered with the NRA to offer you a discount on membership and Muzzleloading Forum gets a small percentage too of each membership, so you are supporting both the NRA and us.

Use this link to sign up please; https://membership.nra.org/recruiters/join/XR045103

Just got a pedersoli side by side 12 gauge

Muzzleloading Forum

Help Support Muzzleloading Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Johnny, if them over powder cards are tight you might break your rammer.
Just stamp thin cards.

Cut the fibre wads in half. Make them go twice as far!
Hiya mate, good to see another from the land of the over priced and over taxed!😁👍

Yep thank god for Messrs Henry Krank, got a few bits and bobs en-route including an aluminium loading rod and cleaning kit (read load pulling worm and nick knacks😜) full speed through the post office.
Was going to keep the original bit of stick in place for decoration😆🤔

Just need it to dry up a bit here, my shooting/ hunting permissions are underwater at the moment and wellington boots are not going to cut it!!

I saw a guy on you tube using a 3/4 punch and punching from empty soda can boxes.

Have you guys tried this?
Hiya bud, I have got a 3/4 punch and was rummaging through the rubbish looking for suitable material to make holes in when the memory bank kicked in and lo buried in the garage was a whole sack of loading components from yesteryear when I used to reload 12 bore cartridges.
Loads of thick powder cards and felt wads in all lengths, and as Brit above says I'll cut those down to suit👍

I did thumb in a couple of the powder cards about half an inch below the muzzles and then capped up and popped a couple.

Good to see those cards positively fly out and whack the wall so good to know the nipples are open and fire finding its way inside😎

Back