• Friends, our 2nd Amendment rights are always under attack and the NRA has been a constant for decades in helping fight that fight.

We have partnered with the NRA to offer you a discount on membership and Muzzleloading Forum gets a small percentage too of each membership, so you are supporting both the NRA and us.

Use this link to sign up please; https://membership.nra.org/recruiters/join/XR045103

Just Howdy

Muzzleloading Forum

Help Support Muzzleloading Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Griz

45 Cal.
Reaction score
I just joined the camp today. I really enjoyed the writings I read so far and look forward to readin' more. Seems like a good bunch of guys and the pickin' on each other is great. I don't know how much knowledge I can share but I look forward to learning more. I guess this past time is always a learning experience.

Welcome Griz...

Yep, thar be a lot of good guys here, and a few great gals too...
Come on, join in and have a wonderful time...

Pickin on each other? Naw. We just poke one 'nudder to make sure we're still awake. Musketman - we poke him to make sure he's still alive. Claude - he owns the jug, so's we're 'specially nice to him.

(There's a rumor that Zonie hangs around at the Dixon Gunmaker's Fair and takes pictures of fancy rifles so's he can post 'em here an pretend they're his). :winking:

Oh, and don't believe all o' what everyone types, half o' what some type and none o' what I type.

Welcome aboard Griz.

Now jus what is Griz a gonna do wit an empty jug?
Last time ole Stumpkiller handed anyone a jug with anythin in it cept memories it rained in Arizonie! Musta been.....ah....'Zonie Statehood! That wer it! Yup, ninteen hundred an twelve as Ah recalls!

Hay Griz, Watch out fer that Mooskeetman, ya hear? He'll be havin ye a shootin one o them Besses if'n ye ain't keerful an everone knos that are the gun what lost the Big One!

Welcome ta the fire.....Say, that woouldn't be one o them new whiskey flasks what's a peekin out or yer haversack thar now would it?

Welcome to the camp, I'm located on the other side of the mountains, in Oregon. Get yourself something good to drink and put your feet up and enjoy your stay. :)

Back