• Friends, our 2nd Amendment rights are always under attack and the NRA has been a constant for decades in helping fight that fight.

We have partnered with the NRA to offer you a discount on membership and Muzzleloading Forum gets a small percentage too of each membership, so you are supporting both the NRA and us.

Use this link to sign up please; https://membership.nra.org/recruiters/join/XR045103

Just joined the forum!

Muzzleloading Forum

Help Support Muzzleloading Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Ray Reed

Pilgrim
Reaction score
Hey everybody just joined the forum, I own a CVA Frontier .50 & a Uberti 1858 with conversion cylinder and like to load my own cartridges, my stomping grounds are North Mississippi and when not out shooting I like to metal detect for Civil War artifacts...nice forum you have here!

Welcome to the forum, you will have to travel far and wide to find a more knowlegable bunch of riffraff than the bunch that hangs out here.
Bear in mind they don't like us writing about " inlines ( supository guns ) or cartridge guns"
Some of the fellows are downright "grouchy" about it. :(
All the best!
Old Ford

Last edited by a moderator:
Seriously!
I do not find anybody grouchy.
If we did not have some guidelines, we would loose the theme and the trend of this fine site.
I do thank you all for the valued information found here.
Old Ford

Back