• Friends, our 2nd Amendment rights are always under attack and the NRA has been a constant for decades in helping fight that fight.

We have partnered with the NRA to offer you a discount on membership and Muzzleloading Forum gets a small percentage too of each membership, so you are supporting both the NRA and us.

Use this link to sign up please; https://membership.nra.org/recruiters/join/XR045103

Just Joined!

Muzzleloading Forum

Help Support Muzzleloading Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

32 Cal.
Reaction score
Looks like a really great place to learn from others and to share what little knowledge I have about the subject. I primarily shoot with the Kentucky Long Rifle Club located near Morehead, KY.- have been a member for several years.Looking forward to spending time on this site!

Glad to have you, contact the members at the Long Rifle Club, perhaps they would like to join too...

Glad you found us. I'm a member of the Ga. Flintlock Team and you Kaintuckians kicked our rears in shooting competition. Hopefully you'll share some secrets on how you all shoot so good so the rest of us will stand a chance next year! :crackup: pitch in anytime and welcome.

Hi there caverun - glad to have you aboard!
Hope to see you around the forum sharin' your vast sources of wisdom with us all. :thumbsup:

IM jaybe

caverun,
welcome to the forum glad to have
you "on board". you certainly run the gambit
of hobbies. hope you will have time to spend with
us and join in and contribute whenever you can.
again welcome and stay active
I am snake-eyes :thumbsup: :) :peace: :)

Latest posts

Back