• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Muzzleloading Forum and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

• Friends, our 2nd Amendment rights are always under attack and the NRA has been a constant for decades in helping fight that fight.

We have partnered with the NRA to offer you a discount on membership and Muzzleloading Forum gets a small percentage too of each membership, so you are supporting both the NRA and us.

Use this link to sign up please; https://membership.nra.org/recruiters/join/XR045103

WANTED Just looking for now?

Muzzleloading Forum

Help Support Muzzleloading Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Two Feathers

62 Cal.
MLF Sponsor
Reaction score
Howdy folks:
I'm just looking for now, but does anyone have an old CVA, Dixie,or Jukar .45 or .50cal. flint long rifle kit or kit pieces laying around the attic or garage that could be made into a FrankenGun. I'm looking for one with Barrel Wedges NOT barrel pins. I had a .45 flint Jukar 2 piece long rifle with the barrel pins and every time I shot it, I had to pull the pins for cleaning and they got harder and harder to replace. Eventually I destroyed the stock.:~((((
Like I said, right now it's just an inquiry. I'm pretty old, in horrible health, and I can't shot organized shoots anymore so I just want one for fiddlin' with to hopefully make a shootable rifle? I'm not long for this earth or rich enough to buy a Kibler.
Thank you.
God bless:
Two Feathers

May want to check eBay as I have seen the parts you are looking for posted, except for wedges. I had in the late 70's, flintlock and it vanished. But, I just picked up a 45 cal. CVA kit that has been put together but it is a cap for 150.00. And I just found a flintlock for 75 bucks on this site. Good luck.

Howdy folks:
I'm just looking for now, but does anyone have an old CVA, Dixie,or Jukar .45 or .50cal. flint long rifle kit or kit pieces laying around the attic or garage that could be made into a FrankenGun. I'm looking for one with Barrel Wedges NOT barrel pins. I had a .45 flint Jukar 2 piece long rifle with the barrel pins and every time I shot it, I had to pull the pins for cleaning and they got harder and harder to replace. Eventually I destroyed the stock.:~((((
Like I said, right now it's just an inquiry. I'm pretty old, in horrible health, and I can't shot organized shoots anymore so I just want one for fiddlin' with to hopefully make a shootable rifle? I'm not long for this earth or rich enough to buy a Kibler.
Thank you.
God bless:
Two Feathers
I've got some pistol parts. Laminated stock with brass hardware and lock. Also an 11" breached barrel with a wedge. It'll take a bunch of fiddling. $125 shipped.
I have never seen one with wedges.
NW

Back