• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Muzzleloading Forum and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

• Friends, our 2nd Amendment rights are always under attack and the NRA has been a constant for decades in helping fight that fight.

We have partnered with the NRA to offer you a discount on membership and Muzzleloading Forum gets a small percentage too of each membership, so you are supporting both the NRA and us.

Use this link to sign up please; https://membership.nra.org/recruiters/join/XR045103

SOLD - Pending funds Kibler Colonial .54 rifle. Extra Fancy Maple. $1475 shipped/insured.

Muzzleloading Forum

Help Support Muzzleloading Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

RobertIN

West Harrison, Indiana
MLF Supporter
Reaction score
Hello all, relisting after deciding to complete the browning job on the lock and boil it.

For sale/trade for a walnut Kibler SMR in .45 + some cash. I'm also not opposed to a kit you "forgot" to start.

I'm setting value at $1475 shipped and insured.

Sights are changed to an aperture type and a taller silver front blade.

Cosmetic imperfections I have tried to capture as best I can in the spirit of transparency:

- Chip out from barrel pins that does not effect the function of the rifle whatsoever. Pins are tight. Dyed beeswax fills and conceals them. See photos.

- Chip out near side plate.

I still have the box it came with from Kibler and will ship in that. Includes jaw leather, six flints, ten .530 roundballs, and patch material. This one likes #40 cotton drill patches .018 and .530 balls sitting on 80gr 3f Scheutzen.

I am located in Southeast Indiana right where IN, OH, and KY meet if you are local.

1000010450.jpg

1000010342.jpg
1000010343.jpg
klock1.jpg
klock2.jpg
klock3.jpg

View attachment 346174
butt1.jpg

foreendbeeswax.jpg

muzzlebeeswax.jpg

Attachments

• 1000010345.jpg
    1000010345.jpg
    3.5 MB · Views: 9
Last edited:
Take some pure beeswax and break off a small piece and roll it in your fingers until it is soft. Push it in the holes and blend in with the stock. Quick fix for boogers and will make it sort of vintage like. If you squint your eyes.

Bob
I'll do that, should be able to find it somewhere. I'll include a container when/if it leaves my possession as well.

Thanks Bob, from Bob

Take some pure beeswax and break off a small piece and roll it in your fingers until it is soft. Push it in the holes and blend in with the stock. Quick fix for boogers and will make it sort of vintage like. If you squint your eyes.

Bob
I mixed some cinnamon into beeswax, looks a lot better thanks for the tip
1000010385.jpg
1000010386.jpg

Kibler SMR? If not, I have a poor boy, no butt plate and another with butt plate. Can PM you pictures if interested.

Latest posts

Back