• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Muzzleloading Forum and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

• Friends, our 2nd Amendment rights are always under attack and the NRA has been a constant for decades in helping fight that fight.

We have partnered with the NRA to offer you a discount on membership and Muzzleloading Forum gets a small percentage too of each membership, so you are supporting both the NRA and us.

Use this link to sign up please; https://membership.nra.org/recruiters/join/XR045103

WITHDRAWN Kibler Woodsrunner 50 caliber SMOOTH BORE

Muzzleloading Forum

Help Support Muzzleloading Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

wayne estes

36 Cl.
Reaction score
That’s right it’s a smoothie! This one’s a nice walnut stocked gun. Brand new! I test fired it 2 shots yesterday and it works like a charm! I did a small amount of decorative work in incised and chip carving. The barrel is cold brown, lock is torch blue. Stock is stained with LMF maple and Lancaster maple and finished with tung oil finish. This beauty can be yours for $1550.00 shipped conus. Smooth bore is not an option with the Woodsrunners. It came as a cosmetic second which was corrected in shop. Here’s your chance to own a one of a kind gun!!!
Enjoy!!

Attachments

• IMG_6144.jpeg
    IMG_6144.jpeg
    4.6 MB · Views: 8
  • IMG_6139.jpeg
    IMG_6139.jpeg
    3.4 MB · Views: 0
  • IMG_6140.jpeg
    IMG_6140.jpeg
    3 MB · Views: 0
  • IMG_6141.jpeg
    IMG_6141.jpeg
    4.2 MB · Views: 0
  • IMG_6137.jpeg
    IMG_6137.jpeg
    3.3 MB · Views: 0
  • IMG_6138.jpeg
    IMG_6138.jpeg
    3.8 MB · Views: 0
That’s right it’s a smoothie! This one’s a nice walnut stocked gun. Brand new! I test fired it 2 shots yesterday and it works like a charm! I did a small amount of decorative work in incised and chip carving. The barrel is cold brown, lock is torch blue. Stock is stained with LMF maple and Lancaster maple and finished with tung oil finish. This beauty can be yours for $1550.00 shipped conus. Smooth bore is not an option with the Woodsrunners. It came as a cosmetic second which was corrected in shop. Here’s your chance to own a one of a kind gun!!!
Enjoy!!

Attachments

• IMG_6142.jpeg
    IMG_6142.jpeg
    2.7 MB · Views: 0
Absolutely beautiful with a unique barrel. I wish I could make this happen.

Enjoy!!
Beautiful work

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back