• Friends, our 2nd Amendment rights are always under attack and the NRA has been a constant for decades in helping fight that fight.

We have partnered with the NRA to offer you a discount on membership and Muzzleloading Forum gets a small percentage too of each membership, so you are supporting both the NRA and us.

Use this link to sign up please; https://membership.nra.org/recruiters/join/XR045103

kibler

Muzzleloading Forum

Help Support Muzzleloading Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Eager as I am to see some photos, I would also like to hear how successful the fundraiser was. Anyone who has had close contact with hospice knows that these folks are as close to angels on earth as humans can get.
I do not know the final total but saw with hours left to go, it raised over $32,000.

I got this yesterday;

Thanks for contributing to "Carved, Finished and Signed Kibler Woodsrunner Rifle Raffle for Hospice"! Unfortunately, your entry wasn't selected as a winner in the drawing. Your donation still directly benefits our cause.

Here is a list of winning Entries:

Winner NamePrizeEntry Number
Mark SchaferFinished and Signed Woodrunner Rifle by Jim KiblerW3161

tenor.gif

Typical Mr. Bean -- lost again in nowhere land!

I got this yesterday;

Thanks for contributing to "Carved, Finished and Signed Kibler Woodsrunner Rifle Raffle for Hospice"! Unfortunately, your entry wasn't selected as a winner in the drawing. Your donation still directly benefits our cause.

Here is a list of winning Entries:

Winner NamePrizeEntry Number
Mark SchaferFinished and Signed Woodrunner Rifle by Jim KiblerW3161
Same thing here, but a picture of the gun would be nice. I do believe the amount raised speaks volumes as to the quality of the guns, and the generosity of Jim Kibler.

I'm sorry to have to break the bad news to you guys, but Jim Kibler is already married.

So all the fawning over him, whispering his name, kissing him in the ear, talking about him incessantly, and wondering what he's doing each and every second of each and every day will amount to nothing.

Breaking up is hard to do.

I'm sorry to have to break the bad news to you guys, but Jim Kibler is already married.

So all the fawning over him, whispering his name, kissing him in the ear, talking about him incessantly, and wondering what he's doing each and every second of each and every day will amount to nothing.

Breaking up is hard to do.

Attachments

• Amusing-Dog-Laughing-Meme.jpg
    Amusing-Dog-Laughing-Meme.jpg
    22.5 KB · Views: 0

Latest posts

Back