• Friends, our 2nd Amendment rights are always under attack and the NRA has been a constant for decades in helping fight that fight.

We have partnered with the NRA to offer you a discount on membership and Muzzleloading Forum gets a small percentage too of each membership, so you are supporting both the NRA and us.

Use this link to sign up please; https://membership.nra.org/recruiters/join/XR045103

Knob Creek

Muzzleloading Forum

Help Support Muzzleloading Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Doc Contender

36 Cal.
Reaction score
Any one going to the knob creek machine gun shoot this year.
I did not see a fully auto muzzleloader last year, but The flame throwers could get the deer and cook it all with the same shot.

Any one going to the knob creek machine gun shoot this year.
I did not see a fully auto muzzleloader last year,

Will this count?

Civil War Machine Gun (the gatling gun)... ::
21905_8.jpg

Some time in April, isn't it?
I hope to go, but I don't have the dates yet.

I saw a live-fire demonstration of a .45/70 Gatling gun once. Awesome!
However, I was once qualified on the Browning M2 .50 - now that is really AWESOME!

Naw, Mk 19 is more fun. Put 10 grenades in the air at one time.

Some time in April, isn't it?
I hope to go, but I don't have the dates yet.

For those that don't know:

Knob Creek Gun Range is Located 1 mile off of Dixie Highway on Highway 44. Their mailing Address is: Knob Creek Gun Range, 690 Ritchey Lane West Point, KY. 40177.

*OCTOBER 2004 SHOOT WILL BE HELD ON THE 8TH 9TH & 10TH!

For more information email, call, or write to: Knob Creek Gun Range, 690 Ritchey Lane, West Point, KY. 40177. Phone (502) 922-4457 Fax (502) 922-4473. email: [email protected]

Back