• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Muzzleloading Forum and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

• Friends, our 2nd Amendment rights are always under attack and the NRA has been a constant for decades in helping fight that fight.

We have partnered with the NRA to offer you a discount on membership and Muzzleloading Forum gets a small percentage too of each membership, so you are supporting both the NRA and us.

Use this link to sign up please; https://membership.nra.org/recruiters/join/XR045103

SOLD - Pending funds Lamson & Goodnow, $35 shipped to the lower 48

Muzzleloading Forum

Help Support Muzzleloading Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
I don't think the filed notches or tiger maple scales are original but are well done. Carbon steel blade and I believe this knife to be late 19th or early 20th century make. However it would look right at home on your belt. From my internet research the map stamp was adopted in 1871. The Made in US stamp may or may not have been added to the logo in 1890, there seems to be some disagreement on when that change happened. Postal MO only.
Lambson & Goodnow 1.jpg
Lambson & Goodnow 2.jpg

Thanks.

Back