• Friends, our 2nd Amendment rights are always under attack and the NRA has been a constant for decades in helping fight that fight.

We have partnered with the NRA to offer you a discount on membership and Muzzleloading Forum gets a small percentage too of each membership, so you are supporting both the NRA and us.

Use this link to sign up please; https://membership.nra.org/recruiters/join/XR045103

Lancaster Barn Gun

Muzzleloading Forum

Help Support Muzzleloading Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

A.Merrill

32 Cal.
Reaction score
So what do you think.
2b39y0.jpg

2iuuixy.jpg

bi1q0y.jpg

19b89.jpg

33kzlls.jpg

fp03g1.jpg

33y49yp.jpg

2wq944m.jpg

Shes got a GM .45cal 13/16 x 42in.barrel, a M&G classic lock that throws a shower of sparks, hand made trigger, H. Albright trigger guard from Reaves Goehring, Tip Curtis pre carved stock,traditional RS,silver blade w/brass base FS 13 1/2 LOP, the lock is blackened and the barrel is browened with LMF, the stock is stained with Wahkon Bay AF and Tru-coat finish.
I still have a few things to do to her, shoot a few rounds, a little more finish and she will be ready to sell, so I can buy more gun parts. :thumbsup:

I like that kind of gun, don't know if they were ever made in Lancaster , but I still like it.Of course, I would have had to beat the tar out of it.... :grin:

Really nice job :). Good looking stock. Where did you buy the parts? Were they sold together as a "kit"? Thank you for the great pics and for sharing. :thumbsup: - John

The only thing I see,is too much leather on the flint.
Fine looking gun. :thumbsup:

that's the type i have i mind after the two I am two I'm working on.
I want a dark wooded one with a pitted barrel, 200yr old~one with walnut dinged plain stock...I may make it.....but you have the right idea, and I like this one! :hatsoff:
how much?

An excellent example of a "plain" LR that has correct architecture and overall appeal. The staining and finish not only bring out the curl, but give it a nice soft look...Fred

Thanks everybody for the compliments on my gun.

BigDad.54 The lock,stock and barrel came from Tip Curtis. Other parts came from TOTW and Stone Wall Creek Outfitters.
Thanks again AL

nice lines, i like the wood, and i really like the little embellishment at the end of the ramrod. Hope you don't mind if I copy it.

Make more!

Latest posts

Back