• Friends, our 2nd Amendment rights are always under attack and the NRA has been a constant for decades in helping fight that fight.

We have partnered with the NRA to offer you a discount on membership and Muzzleloading Forum gets a small percentage too of each membership, so you are supporting both the NRA and us.

Use this link to sign up please; https://membership.nra.org/recruiters/join/XR045103

Lancaster County Longrifles

Muzzleloading Forum

Help Support Muzzleloading Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

beverlyh

32 Cal.
Reaction score
While you all are planning your events, don't forget the Lancaster County Longrifles rendezvous and black powder shoot April 30 - May 4 at Muddy Run this year.
A group of guys are planning an over night trek.
Check out our web site at www.lancastercountylongrifles.com

Bev

Last edited by a moderator:
I'll be at that one fer sure. Went last year and had a grand time. My boy is looking forward to the overnite trek. See ya'll there.

For those of ya that might be interested, Muddy Run park is in SE Pa near the Susquehana river below Lancaster. It is a gorgeous piece of ground where we have access to about 700 acres for the event. Some of it is open grass and some yer camp can be tucked into groves of trees.There is also a section of lake available for our use so we" got it all" There are plenty of venders, shooting events for rifle, smoothies n bow, stuff for the kids n ladies,the wood has always been good n easy access to water n hooters. Its a great event with a bunch of great people, check out the web site n plan to come out n joins us, you'll have a great time in a great place. The Eastern has been held here several times too JFYI YMHS Birdman

Does anyone know when the Lancaster County Longrifle web site will be back on line?

Salt

Old Salt n any others interested. Lancaster has changed its web addy to lancastercountylongrifles.org. the "org" is the new part. I couldn't get in for a couple days, just got an email from the folks that run it with the new info so everything should be up n running again

Last edited by a moderator:
Old Salt, I tried to use the new addy they sent me n I couldn't get into the site either, I emailed them direct to let them know theres a problem. I'll post any info I get as I get it, I figure its a glitch of some kind. YMHS Birdman

Birdman,

After a brief phone conversation yesterday I learned the new web site should be on line by 3 March.

Salt

Back