• Friends, our 2nd Amendment rights are always under attack and the NRA has been a constant for decades in helping fight that fight.

We have partnered with the NRA to offer you a discount on membership and Muzzleloading Forum gets a small percentage too of each membership, so you are supporting both the NRA and us.

Use this link to sign up please; https://membership.nra.org/recruiters/join/XR045103

late intro

Muzzleloading Forum

Help Support Muzzleloading Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

brushbuster

40 Cal.
Reaction score
:redface:
sorry about not introin my self .i'm just a country boy plumber who luvs guns, the great out doors,my wife n get(kids) i live on 126 acres between hondo nad devine texas.

i really enjoy your forum,you guys can make me laugh and cry in the same sentence.i came here by assident researching a rifle and found a treasure trove .sometimes a blind squirrel can find an acorn!!!

Brushbuster,
welcome to the forum, glad to have you with us.
you are right there is a lot of divercity at this forum.
hope you will join in whenever possible.
again welcome and stay active

I am snake-eyes :) :thumbsup: :peace:

Howdy Pardner...

126 acres!!! :eek:

That's 882 in dog acres... :haha:

Hope you don't have to mow all of that... :winking:

nope.. thats what i got cows n goats fer...id offer you some free fertilizer but it looks like this forum has puh-lenty of its own.... :bull: :crackup: :crackup:

Goats!! By golly, Ah thin em droppins are just tha rite size fer ole Mooskeetmans Bess ta shoot!
Send him a box of um rite away! ::

Thar ain't noooobody that kan shoot the Shi* as good as ole Mooskeetman kan!! :: :: :crackup:

I dunno I thinks it's a tossup betwixt you,slowpoke ander musket man :crackup: :crackup: :thumbsup:

Welcome. 126 acres? Geez, you can open your bedroom window, fire a shot, look at your scope to see where it went, roll over back into bed and get up in the afternoon to retrieve your target - if the wife don't scream at you for shooting in the bedroom. :crackup:

Hope you enjoy this forum very much... lots of good info and VERY interesting people... If you're living near Yancy (or Quihi), you should know what a mesquite bean is... How about huisache? enjoy

ya had ta be from around these parts at some time or'tother to know about quihi.i polished my belt buckle on the dance floor at the gun club many a saturday in my younger days.
mesquite is the best bbq wood they is ,although i don't cotton to mesquite bean jam. all huisache is good fer is camp wood !!! :: :winking:

drop me an e-mail mebbe i'll figger out who you wuz :hmm:
god speed snd thanks for the letter

Back