• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Muzzleloading Forum and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

• Friends, our 2nd Amendment rights are always under attack and the NRA has been a constant for decades in helping fight that fight.

We have partnered with the NRA to offer you a discount on membership and Muzzleloading Forum gets a small percentage too of each membership, so you are supporting both the NRA and us.

Use this link to sign up please; https://membership.nra.org/recruiters/join/XR045103

FOR SALE LEAD for sale 7/19

Muzzleloading Forum

Help Support Muzzleloading Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

DanL

Hunter-Shooter
MLF Supporter
Reaction score
LEAD for sale 7/19

More lead for sale from my stash.

Up for sale is another block of 41.6 pounds of surplus never used research laboratory lead. There are plenty of marks on it from being moved around but it was never used in any research project. This is dead soft lead that makes a THUD when dropped on concrete and is easily scratched with a fingernail. I use it in all of my muzzleloaders and for other casting purposes. To fit in my casting pot, I cut it up with a hammer and hatchet.

Price is $99 shipped to your door in the US where a USPS priority box can be shipped.

Payment by USPS Money order or Venmo.

The first "I will take it" followed by a conversation/message via this site will own it.

Thank you.
DanL

Attachments

• Lead one 7-19.jpg
    Lead one 7-19.jpg
    73.8 KB · Views: 24
  • Lead two 7-19.jpg
    Lead two 7-19.jpg
    61.6 KB · Views: 23
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back