• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Muzzleloading Forum and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

• Friends, our 2nd Amendment rights are always under attack and the NRA has been a constant for decades in helping fight that fight.

We have partnered with the NRA to offer you a discount on membership and Muzzleloading Forum gets a small percentage too of each membership, so you are supporting both the NRA and us.

Use this link to sign up please; https://membership.nra.org/recruiters/join/XR045103

WANTED Long or Short Land Pattern Bess

Muzzleloading Forum

Help Support Muzzleloading Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Looking to pick up a reproduction Long Land or Short Land Pattern Musket aka "Brown Bess". Rifle Shoppe, Miroku or Pedersoli considered, please no Indian guns. If you have something, please let me know with some good photos of it. A matching bayonet would be a plus.

I have an original M1861 Norwich, M1816 Wickham, Springfield M1795 Percussion conversion available for trade.

Thanks!

Looking to pick up a reproduction Long Land or Short Land Pattern Musket aka "Brown Bess". Rifle Shoppe, Miroku or Pedersoli considered, please no Indian guns. If you have something, please let me know with some good photos of it. A matching bayonet would be a plus.

I have an original M1861 Norwich, M1816 Wickham, Springfield M1795 Percussion conversion available for trade.

Thanks!
Check out Ackerman Arms, email him and ask if he has any Pedersoli or Miroku Brown Besses in stock.

If that doesn't pan out there's brand new Pedersoli Brown Besses in stock at Dixie Gunworks, Comer's Gunworks, Gun Broker, and Midway USA.

GG.Godwin has Italian made Bess Bayonets, Veteran Arms has an Indian made and also an American made Brown Bess Bayonet for sale.

Last edited:

Latest posts

Back