• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Muzzleloading Forum and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

• Friends, our 2nd Amendment rights are always under attack and the NRA has been a constant for decades in helping fight that fight.

We have partnered with the NRA to offer you a discount on membership and Muzzleloading Forum gets a small percentage too of each membership, so you are supporting both the NRA and us.

Use this link to sign up please; https://membership.nra.org/recruiters/join/XR045103

WANTED Looking for Fusil de Chasse stock

Muzzleloading Forum

Help Support Muzzleloading Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

polardude

Pilgrim
Reaction score
I recently acquired a nice new Colerain 20 gauge smooth bored 44" barrel which would make an excellent start for a Fusil de Chasse.
Now I'm trying to locate a decent already inletted stock without much success. I'm a beginner so starting from a plank is beyond my scope.
Does anyone have a stock or a partially built (or new) kit they might want to sell? At this stage I'm not picky about wood type... Walnut? Cherry? Maple?
I've read the book "Fusil de Tulle in new France" by Bouchard and watched Bill Raby's build videos on Utube and am fascinated by the history of this classic.
Any help/suggestions would be greatly appreciated.

Back