• Friends, our 2nd Amendment rights are always under attack and the NRA has been a constant for decades in helping fight that fight.

We have partnered with the NRA to offer you a discount on membership and Muzzleloading Forum gets a small percentage too of each membership, so you are supporting both the NRA and us.

Use this link to sign up please; https://membership.nra.org/recruiters/join/XR045103

Lost a part for my gun.

Muzzleloading Forum

Help Support Muzzleloading Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

capt eddie

36 Cal.
Reaction score
After sighting in my borrowed ML I lost the brass barrel retainer pin that slides through the forarm. What can I do for a replacement? The gun is a You finish it yourself 50 cal made in Italy. The gun is at least 20 years old. Has Sile Inc, New york on the barrel. Any help with this would be great.

Last edited by a moderator:
Like Stumpkiller said, easy peice to replace, I'd call Track and ask them which one you need, they'll have it.

p.s. Some after market wedge key's need a bit of filing to fit real nice, nothing major just a touch up.

capt eddie said:
After sighting in my borrowed ML I lost the brass barrel retainer pin that slides through the forarm. What can I do for a replacement? The gun is a You finish it yourself 50 cal made in Italy. The gun is at least 20 years old. Has Sile Inc, New york on the barrel. Any help with this would be great.

I lost a barrel wedge last month while I was hunting and I go some great advice. Here is a link to the thread:

Link

Bob

I'd go down to my local hobby shop as they usually will have brass rod in assorted sizes.
If that fail try a welding shop and brazing rod that comes in assorted sizes.They vary often will have samples so you can try their product out without having to buy a whole pack.
A couple of ideas to try. MD

Latest posts

Back