• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Muzzleloading Forum and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

• Friends, our 2nd Amendment rights are always under attack and the NRA has been a constant for decades in helping fight that fight.

We have partnered with the NRA to offer you a discount on membership and Muzzleloading Forum gets a small percentage too of each membership, so you are supporting both the NRA and us.

Use this link to sign up please; https://membership.nra.org/recruiters/join/XR045103

SOLD Lovely Horn #68

Muzzleloading Forum

Help Support Muzzleloading Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
Horn #68 is finished and available for adoption (fee required).
This lovely horn is a double-twist, right side carry. It measures 12.5" along the bottom curves, and has a 2.5" diameter Mahogany butt cap, with a twister steel staple.
The engraving was a long process but I think it all works together very well. The horn has a somewhat Folk-Art feel to it, as well as some more refined features. The two side panel "hex symbols" , (little designs I sketched out from my imagination) are framed with quilt designs that have brown dots to add subtle color. Half-Rosettes border the top of the body and also frame the upper central stripe. The throat and seven-sided spout are divided by a lovely double-ring (please note that your strap is tied below the ring, not inside it. This is a decorative element.)
I am very pleased and proud to offer this great horn for you to carry or display. It is a very functional piece of art that can be handed down for generations to enjoy.
I am asking $485 plus $15 shipping/insurance for this fine horn.
Note that this horn contains fresh Appalachian Mountain air 😋
Thank you for looking!
Check or Money Order is preferred.
~Bob

Attachments

• 68 ss.jpg
    68 ss.jpg
    601.8 KB · Views: 6
  • 68 tt.jpg
    68 tt.jpg
    664.3 KB · Views: 0
  • 68 ff.jpg