• Friends, our 2nd Amendment rights are always under attack and the NRA has been a constant for decades in helping fight that fight.

We have partnered with the NRA to offer you a discount on membership and Muzzleloading Forum gets a small percentage too of each membership, so you are supporting both the NRA and us.

Use this link to sign up please; https://membership.nra.org/recruiters/join/XR045103

Lucky little buck

Muzzleloading Forum

Help Support Muzzleloading Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

mrfritz44

32 Cal
Reaction score
I'll probably regret it, but this meat hunter just let a 6 pointer walk to live another day as I stood there on the ground tracking it in my crossbow scope for about one minute at 25 yards. My freezer is empty and the only thing that kept him alive was a Woodsrunner I hope will be at my door soon.

Here in PA we have that traditional season after Christmas and the way the tags work is that if you have a buck tag at that point you can shoot a doe anywhere in the state. I'm really looking forward to finishing this kit and getting out with it, and want to reserve the option to shoot at anything with it, so I guess you could say that little buck owes its life to Jim Kibler!

Back