• Friends, our 2nd Amendment rights are always under attack and the NRA has been a constant for decades in helping fight that fight.

We have partnered with the NRA to offer you a discount on membership and Muzzleloading Forum gets a small percentage too of each membership, so you are supporting both the NRA and us.

Use this link to sign up please; https://membership.nra.org/recruiters/join/XR045103

Made a nifty range box last weekend!

Muzzleloading Forum

Help Support Muzzleloading Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

pjblurton

32 Cal.
Reaction score
Picked up some nice looking poplar and planed it down to 3/8" and slapped togethr a couple of drawers. Looks like it might work out well for trips to the range.

DSC03743.jpg

Whoops!
Just read the notice:
"This area is for discussing the use of Shooting Accessories. Posts related to making equipment, should be placed in "The Craftsman"."

Mods move as you see fit... :redface:

No worries Ohio, I ain't goin' into business... I found one like it online and couldn't bring myself to pay the $169 they were askin' for it. I think I MIGHT have $30 in materials in it. :v

Very nice box. It sure looks better than my - almost new and quite adequate, however - plain, plastic and large fishing tackle box. Fine craftsmanship.

This pic was taken before the harware was installed. I installed a brass carry handle on the lid and a draw latch on the front panel to lock it.

Latest posts

Back