• Friends, our 2nd Amendment rights are always under attack and the NRA has been a constant for decades in helping fight that fight.

We have partnered with the NRA to offer you a discount on membership and Muzzleloading Forum gets a small percentage too of each membership, so you are supporting both the NRA and us.

Use this link to sign up please; https://membership.nra.org/recruiters/join/XR045103

Maine Spring Turkey

Muzzleloading Forum

Help Support Muzzleloading Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Very Nice! Congrats! :thumbsup:
Don't see any Snow?
Does he(Roy) smell like lobster yet?
:haha:

Thats a nice turkey and a pretty smooth bore ya have there!! Btw, at a 7:07am posting thats a real early bird!!. Btw, how do you like that KIK Powder? it's all I use and find it shoots better than Goex an is as good as Swiss but alot cheaper! very easy clean up also. 70 grns. is what I use to shoot roundbal with also. :thumbsup:

SB:
I was busted in a field before first light, disgusted, driving to another spot. Saw him strutting, sneaked close using a hill, did some pretty purrs,BINGO! I don't use decoys anymore, I like moving quickly when I have to. I have one more tag.
NW

Back