• Friends, our 2nd Amendment rights are always under attack and the NRA has been a constant for decades in helping fight that fight.

We have partnered with the NRA to offer you a discount on membership and Muzzleloading Forum gets a small percentage too of each membership, so you are supporting both the NRA and us.

Use this link to sign up please; https://membership.nra.org/recruiters/join/XR045103

Mid Michigan Muzzle Loader Enthusiasts

Muzzleloading Forum

Help Support Muzzleloading Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

ytlabs

32 Cal.
Reaction score
Growing up by Port Huron, the Blue Water Sportsmans Club always had a gathering of people interested in the Fur traders era encampments.

Now I am older and in my 30's. I seriously would like to start a group in the Mid Michigan area. I have the time, and ability to organize. What I seriously need is people who are interested in helping do this.

I need 2-3 others who would like to organize a group. If you would enjoy this and live in the Midland, Bay City, or surrounding area and want to do this please email me or PM me.

Thanks Everyone

if you are looking for a group to get in touch with check with the guys at the cass city gun club. they do a couple of rendezvous there a year.
pieman

And here I am one handed typing trying to be all courteous on a board, and I find someone else with my sense of humor.

lol

Its Ok I know how to take it. But fair warning Old Salt,
"I gots your number der ole fellow." lol :blah:

Thanks for the compliment on the avatar. I was going to use my own here until I found that one. :front:

I'm part of the Cass City group I live just north of Lapeer be glad to have you abord there is a bunch of us that do a lot of stuff throu out the year :front:

Eagle's Wing, I may have to look into your group over there, But to be honest Cass City and Lapeer are both a darn good distance for me. I am up here between Midland and Gladwin area.

I am thinking or should I say hoping to get a group together from our area extending more so twords Cadalac, Clare, Houghton and such. I am definatly interested in your group too though.

Shoot me an email at
[email protected]

So I can get some more info from ya.
Thanks

Back