• Friends, our 2nd Amendment rights are always under attack and the NRA has been a constant for decades in helping fight that fight.

We have partnered with the NRA to offer you a discount on membership and Muzzleloading Forum gets a small percentage too of each membership, so you are supporting both the NRA and us.

Use this link to sign up please; https://membership.nra.org/recruiters/join/XR045103

Midway Sale Uberti 1860 Army

Muzzleloading Forum

Help Support Muzzleloading Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Got my 1860 today. It's in the same shape as the video, also an actual Uberti box, not one of the other importers.

Nicest sale gun I've gotten from Midway. Some of the others were time sinks just to get functioning.

If I could complain about anything, it'd be the wood fitup (still better than others I've gotten), and the trigger is a little stiff. Also, the expected short arbor. Just a little thumb pressure on the wedge is enough to lock up the gun.

Oh well, once I correct the arbor length, that just means I'll likely have a nice tight cylinder gap without too much additional work.

It arrived today and I have made a video and put it on YouTube. Sorry about the video, my camera was set on zoom so it's too close and makes the movements rapid.

Looks very nice. Thanks for the video....need to keep reminding myself that it's something I don't need and will try to refrain from having more than one beer when I'm on this site until the sale is over.

It arrived today and I have made a video and put it on YouTube. Sorry about the video, my camera was set on zoom so it's too close and makes the movements rapid.

Thack, thank you for the unboxing video tour. You covered all the bases as to preliminary evaluations fit and function. It’s a good buy any day of the week. Nice revolver, have fun with it.
You covered Al the bases too.

Back