• Friends, our 2nd Amendment rights are always under attack and the NRA has been a constant for decades in helping fight that fight.

We have partnered with the NRA to offer you a discount on membership and Muzzleloading Forum gets a small percentage too of each membership, so you are supporting both the NRA and us.

Use this link to sign up please; https://membership.nra.org/recruiters/join/XR045103

mr. Flintlock’s Patch Lube and Bore Cleaner

Muzzleloading Forum

Help Support Muzzleloading Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Anyone tried Mr. Flintlock’s Patch Lube and bore cleaner? I assume it is not as good as homemade lubes, but how does it compare with other commercial ones? Thanks

Don’t assume that. Everyone thinks their homemade lube is the best. Someone that commercialize a lube/cleaner has something that works, especially if it survives the test of time.

I have used it as a lube but not strictly as a stand alone cleaner. I rate it better than Hop 9+. There are a ton of different lubes your best bet is to try it and see if your gun likes it, some of mine like it and some shot way worse with it. All in all I think it is a good product.

Latest posts

Back